Designed by Veethemes.com

May Favourites

HOLY GRAIL PRODUCTS. Wow, another month is already gone and we are now nearing the half way mark of 2014. This month has been a month of discovery. I have rediscovered my old and loved products and also found some new gems to add to my collection. So let's start off with my beauty related favourites for the month.

Bourjois Blush- Rose D'or
If you read my last post on this blush, you would know that this is now my go to blush for my everyday makeup. It livens up my face and brings back a rosy colour to my face. I know that these will be a staple for me in the coming years and this product will remain on my all time favourites list. 

Real Techniques Blush Brush
This blush brush goes hand in hand with the Bourjois Blush.It fits perfectly on the apples of my cheeks and the brush is just so soft on the face. I love this brush and I haven't been able to use another blush brush since trying this gem of a product. 

Maybelline Instant Age Rewind
I had stored this product away last year because I didn't really enjoy it the first time I ever tried it. However, with my under eye circles getting worse this year, I pulled this out of my drawer and decided to try it again. This is now my everyday under eye concealer. It brightens up my eyes and moisturises my eye area. As I do have relatively dry skin, it is necessary for me to find moisturising concealers so my under eye area doesn't look flaky. Personally, I think if this product had a tiny bit more coverage, I would love this product even more, however with the amount of coverage it does give, it does banish those panda eyes. 

Revlon Lip Butter- Tutti Fruiti
Revlon Lip Butters have always been one of my favourite lip products, but this orangey colour has been a recent discovery. I love orange lips so when I saw that this was on sale at Chemist Warehouse, I just had to pick it up. As you can see from my photo this has been very well loved. I love an orange lip, especially in winter (strange right?). Only downside to this is that it wears off pretty quickly, especially when you are eating. Still love this product though!

Batiste Dry Shampoo
I had the travel size version of this dry shampoo previously, but it was just recently that I purchased the full size version. I didn't really enjoy any of the other smells so I chose the cherry. The fruity scent can be very overpowering when you are spraying this into your hair, but you will get use to it. As for the dry shampoo itself, I find that it does the trick with my second day hair. It not only gives volume but makes my hair feel refreshed. I would definitely repurchase this.

Now moving onto my TV show favourite for this month, I have 2 stand outs and these are Hannibal and Wentworth. Hannibal is definitely one of the most gory, psychological dramas I have ever watched but each episode is just so intriguing. As for Wentworth, I loved this drama so much and managed to finish the whole season in 1 day. I highly recommend these TV shows to everyone, however I suggest you wikipedia these before you watch it LOL.



What are your favourites for the month?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you ! :)