Designed by Veethemes.com

Coco Cubano, Central Park

Coco Cubano is one of those places I venture to at Uni since it's conveniently located on campus.It was my first time visiting Central Park and my dining companions and I decided we would eat at Coco Cubano after a few too many hours being stuck in the library since they had never been here. Initially we were going to visit Autolyse but since I'm the type that needs pictures to decide on what food I'm going to eat, otherwise I have no idea what the dish would taste like (definitely going back to Central Park after I stalk some blogs) 


Chicken Tortilla- $12.90
This is something that I've had numerous times before on campus and it tastes just as good at their Central Park location. The chicken was moist and tender and the wrap was crispy. There was enough sauce in it just to cover the chicken but not so much that it is dripping out he bottom of the tortilla. There is also Guacamole in this tortilla, making it taste even better. 

Eggs your way- $9.90
My friend decided on this dish because she was craving poached eggs. Eggs your way is basically a dish where you can choose whether you want eggs poached or scrambled. It is served with a piece of sourdough bread and a side of tomatoes. My friend loved the sourdough bread. Only thing she disliked was the serving size.

The only thing that I could probably fault Coco Cubano on is their price to portion ratio. That is probably not a real ratio but for the sake of this it is. Their pricing is a bit more dear than most places. Is it worth it? I'm a bit meeh on that but I guess it's up to you. I enjoyed my meal and the staff were super nice and food came out relatively quickly, but if I was super hungry, this would not be the place I venture to since the serving sizes are quite small. 

Lower Ground Floor
1 Central Park Ave 
Chippendale, NSW 2008

Coco Cubano on Urbanspoon

4 comments:

  1. Yea I would prefer Autolyse next door. May be one day I'll them out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I'm definitely going to do my research of Autolyse the next time I go so I can actually order something LOL

      Delete
  2. Maybe for a special occasion, this place looks like it has some damn tasty dishes to try :D

    Cheers
    Choc Chip Uru

    ReplyDelete
  3. mm~~ I've been to the one at UNSW, but perhaps should venture to Central Park... not only for Coco cubano but the many other yummy eats around there! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you ! :)